What is Fashion Conservatory? The heart of the authentic vintage fashion community.
Discover your next treasure....
- Boru Jimmy HourihanBoru Jimmy Hourihan Donegal Tweed Brown/ Beige Wool Overcoat for B. Altman & Co NYC c1972$698.00
- Jill Jr.1960s brown plaid mod coat with pockets S-L$225.00
- Woolrich Woolen MillsLarge 1950s Woolrich Red Plaid Jacket Winter Hunting Chore Coat$500.00
ResearchBrowse 3400+ vintage clothing labels
Research vintage fashion from all eras!
Founders FavoritesMelinda’s Picks: Women’s Clothing & Accessories
- An M. E. Product40s Large Brown Crochet Bag w Clear Lucite Handles & Change Purse$40.00
- Mayfair Mirrors50s - 60s Working Lighted Travel Makeup Mirror in Case by Mayfair Mirrors$98.00
- PendletonVintage 50s Pendleton Wool Red Plaid Coat - Small$298.00
- ValentinoValentino Size M Gray Brocade Evening Coat$295.00
- No LabelXL 1950s Dress Black Silk Polka Dot Double Breasted Casual Coat$275.00
Founders FavoritesJeff’s Picks: Men’s Clothing & Accessories
- King Louie by HolidayXL 1960s White Button Shirt Mens Bowling Pittsburgh Paints Chainstitch Embroidered Peacock Jack$250.00
- Big Mac1950s Big Mac overalls with low back sanforized Union Made$299.00
Fashion Conservatory is AVC Fashion
What is AVC? Antique, Vintage & Collectible. Learn more
Who we are.
Fashion Conservatory is a place for the AVC fashion community to come together and celebrate the fashions that we love. Whether you buy, sell, collect, research, or just enjoy browsing these beautiful treasures, we want to invite you to join us in building a place for our community to thrive.
We support small sellers.
This is a home for the treasure hunters. The small sellers, sole proprietors, and passionate people who are devoted to restoring and rehoming AVC fashion in all of its forms. For those of you digging through attics and coal mines, rescuing and repairing fashion from every era. We exist to serve you, to make selling online as easy as possible, and to connect you with customers who will covet the pieces you’re releasing back into the wild.
Our community is made up of people who want to do good. Individuals who cherish unique fashion finds and enjoy becoming a part of that garment’s history. From entrepreneurs to fashionistas, costume designers to museum curators, we’re all working toward the same goal, protecting these beautiful treasures so they can be enjoyed by future generations.
Have a question? We're here to help!