What is Fashion Conservatory? The heart of the authentic vintage fashion community.
Discover your next treasure....
- Neiman MarcusM/L | Navy & White Bishop Sleeve Op Art Mod Dress by Neiman Marcus$225.00
- This is Yours1970s ivory maxi prairie dress with lace flutter sleeves and peplum$120.00
- Esther Wolf - Houston and Karam - New YorkEsther Wolf - Houston | Karam - New York Voluminous 1960's Caftan$3,650.00
- Victor Costa1980s floral print Victor Costa dress XS/S$212.00
ResearchBrowse 3400+ vintage clothing labels
Research vintage fashion from all eras!
Founders FavoritesMelinda’s Picks: Women’s Clothing & Accessories
- No Label Present1950s black cocktail dress sleeveless lace trim | S$40.00
- No Label PresentEarly 1950s skirt cotton print floral white green | XS-S$60.00
- Norman NorellNorman Norell black belted dress$825.00
- No Label PresentAntique Gold Metal Hair Forks Hair Picks Hair Sticks Set of Two$75.00
- No Label PresentRiviera 1950s dress and stole, 50s cotton dress, novelty print summer dress, shawl, vintage clothing$315.00
Founders FavoritesJeff’s Picks: Men’s Clothing & Accessories
- No Label PresentSmall 1970s T-Shirt Green Military Screen Cotton USMC Marine Corps$50.00
- Maverick / Blue Bell40 Mens VTG NOS 70s Maverick Cotton Denim Jean Jacket Cowboy Cut Indigo Classic$175.00
- Powr HouseSize 9E 1960s Powr House Workwear Work Boots Brown Leather Heavy Duty$295.00
Fashion Conservatory is AVC Fashion
What is AVC? Antique, Vintage & Collectible. Learn more
Who we are.
Fashion Conservatory is a place for the AVC fashion community to come together and celebrate the fashions that we love. Whether you buy, sell, collect, research, or just enjoy browsing these beautiful treasures, we want to invite you to join us in building a place for our community to thrive.
We support small sellers.
This is a home for the treasure hunters. The small sellers, sole proprietors, and passionate people who are devoted to restoring and rehoming AVC fashion in all of its forms. For those of you digging through attics and coal mines, rescuing and repairing fashion from every era. We exist to serve you, to make selling online as easy as possible, and to connect you with customers who will covet the pieces you’re releasing back into the wild.
Our community is made up of people who want to do good. Individuals who cherish unique fashion finds and enjoy becoming a part of that garment’s history. From entrepreneurs to fashionistas, costume designers to museum curators, we’re all working toward the same goal, protecting these beautiful treasures so they can be enjoyed by future generations.
Have a question? We're here to help!